- June 17, 2013, 8:00 pm
Working in beauty has its pros (tons of product samples!) and cons (tons of product samples!). In an effort to restore order to my bathroom cabinets ( and kitchen . and bedroom .), I’ve discovered a slew of multi-tasking products that not only save space but also make getting ready to go out quicker and easier. My favorites so far:
- June 17, 2013, 6:57 pm
Patchouli, like coffee, is an acquired taste—and can run the gamut from gut-churning to swoon inducing. For years, I associated patchouli with the environs in which I first smelled it: head shops, reggae festivals, trustafarian dorm rooms. But over the years, a number of perfumers have schooled me on its beauty, most notably LVMH's Francois Demachy, who used a liberal amount of patchouli in the sweet and sultry Fan di Fendi, and Chanel's Christopher Sheldrake, who along with Chanel master perfumer Jacques Polge, dumped a ton of it into Chanel Coco Noir, the sexy juvenile deliquent cousin of Coco Mademoiselle. But good patchouli, I learned, doesn't have the sweet-BO aroma I encoutered during college visits to the Import House (which was, I kid you not, located on High Street).
- June 17, 2013, 6:30 pm
Summer so far has been wet—and not in the sweaty, moist, sexy sense. Just rainy. Looking put together in a storm can be a challenge, until I spotted this oversized anorak at ICB, a great line whose creative director is Prabal Gurung. The chambray is coated and treated so it keeps you dry; there's a removable lining so you're never too hot or too cold; and it has a giant hood to keep the rain off your face and out of your hair. Genius!
- June 17, 2013, 5:37 pm
Last Thursday, fashion lovers and collectors gathered at the The Marianne Boesky Gallery for the Humane Society of New York’s Fourth Benefit Photography Auction.
The post Fashion, Photography & Philanthropy appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 17, 2013, 5:00 pm
A status report on Kimye Jr., Solange Knowles schools us in the matte orange lip, three celebs show us how to wear beachy waves, and the six things we're stealing from The Bling Ring today in Alluring Links.
- June 17, 2013, 4:00 pm
The beginning of the New York summer has made my skin a little dewier than I would like, so I decided it was time to step up something—anything—in my usual makeup regimen. I started swiping on a little bit of mattifying primer before my makeup and was totally impressed by the results. As soon as the silky gel was on my face, my skin went from slightly sticky to smooth and dry-feeling. Whenever I wore it, my makeup stayed on better, and I looked less shiny at 6 o'clock. I decided to ask cosmetic chemist Ni'Kita Wilson for the in-depth breakdown on just how mattifying primers work.
- June 17, 2013, 2:00 pm
It's what makes breezy sundresses and long days at the beach possible, but it's also the stuff of dry, itchy, and lobster-red nightmares. When it comes to protecting ourselves from the sun, most of us have stepped up our game. And yet...Accidents happen, so here's how to deal with them:
- June 16, 2013, 4:30 pm
Our Beauty Insider Samantha Lennon takes us inside the NYC Makeup Show.
The post Insight Into The Makeup Show in NYC appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 14, 2013, 7:15 pm
Maybelline Color Show nail polish in Polka Dots is a good time on bare nails, but it's also a genius manicure fixer: Hate the color you picked? No time to re-do bumps or dings? Don't despair: Slap on a coat of Polka Dots over any mistakes and get on with it.
PHOTO: COURTESY OF ANNE-MARIE GUARNIERI
- June 14, 2013, 5:47 pm
If Kate Hudson's not lying, she applies lip balm 38.4 times a day, and more news in today's Alluring Links.
- June 14, 2013, 5:14 pm
Candice Swanepoel has ditched her sultry, Victoria's Secret catalogue-ready gold hair for something decidedly edgier. I spoke to the model last night at the Plaza Hotel, where she attended the 4th annual amfAR Inspiration Gala honoring Jennifer Lopez and Valentino Garavani. Turns out Victoria Hunter of Whittemore House Salon had completed Swanepoel's transformation in the nick of time: "It took three-and-a-half hours," says Swanepoel. "I was almost late. I was like, 'Oh, my God!'"
- June 14, 2013, 2:10 pmSummer 2013: Fashion designers are well aware that as temperatures rise, inevitably, women wear less. Hot summer days call for lighter clothing which calls for lighter fragrances, so many of the finest fashion designers are launching new summer...
- June 14, 2013, 2:00 pm
Most people think of beachwear as ultracasual, but for Pucci, cover-ups and bikinis are just another opportunity to look elegant. Senior market editor Jennifer Yee went to the Pucci resort show this week with the rest of the Allure fashion team and told me all about the collection—and one of her favorite skirts of the season. "Peter Dundas [Pucci's designer] put together a collection that is perfect for a warm evening in a tropical location," says Yee. "He made luxurious versions of relaxed classics, like suede shorts in rich colors, lace cover-ups, and embellished fringed miniskirts, that can be layered over your swimsuit." Here are some of his rules for looking put-together, but not out of place, while sipping cocktails on the beach:
- June 13, 2013, 10:00 pm
At last night's Fragrance Foundation Awards, Connie Britton—the no-BS Rayna on Nashville and symbolic Texan mother to us all—presented Linda Wells with the Hall of Fame Award. As Britton welcomed Allure's Editor in Chief to the stage, she referenced Wells's love of fragrance since she "first inhaled Play Doh", and in turn, Wells thanked Connie for her portrayal of a "wife with the world's sharpest moral compass." Plus, she said, "does anyone have better hair?" We sat down with the hair and makeup team behind Britton's ladylike style and learned how to properly curl a pony tail, and how to make the most of your freckles.
- June 13, 2013, 8:44 pm
Robert Pattinson's chiseled face finally gets a fragrance contract, and Jennifer Aniston's hair envies Kate Middleton's in today's Alluring Links.
- June 13, 2013, 2:00 pm
I work out. I sweat. I sometimes wear leotards for ballet class. And because of this, I suffer from bacne. It's gross, I know, but it's reality, and I also know I'm not the only one dealing with it. Last year just around this time, I turned to dermatologists to find out how to treat it, and while their treatments did work, the breakout-busting pads they prescribed were expensive and didn't last me longer than a month. So this summer, I've taken to treating my little problem on my own—and I found a way to stay out of the pharmacy and be bump-free.
- June 13, 2013, 2:00 pmJennifer Aniston has the most famous mane on the planet, and now she's co-owner of haircare line Living Proof. Here, she shares her secrets.
- June 13, 2013, 9:37 am
?If I had to pick one word to describe what happens to my hair when I use Alterna, it would have to be ?transformation,?? says celebrity de luxe Katie Holmes, the new spokesperson for Alterna Haircare. ?When I first used Alterna, I knew ...
- June 12, 2013, 11:24 pm
Amy Adams steals the show at Man of Steele opening!
The post Amy Adams Stuns at the Man of Steel Premiere appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 12, 2013, 9:40 pm
This evening, Allure’s own Linda Wells will be presented with the Fragrance Foundation’s Hall of Fame award—the first editor in chief to receive the honor since its inception in 1974. Yes, it’s a rare and exciting distinction, but it’s also a pretty fitting one, considering Wells's longtime love affair with fragrance.
- June 12, 2013, 8:33 pm
I love bright, opaque lipstick, I really do, but I have to be honest—I rarely wear it during the summer. It's not that I don't like the look of a bold, juicy hue paired against golden, glowing skin (because I do), or that I don't know how to apply it. It's because I can't bear to have anything on my face in the heat and humidity. It almost always ends up smearing everywhere. This is why I'm so into all the bright, sheer lipsticks that are out this summer. They're bright in an electric sort of way, but still very subtle, giving you the effect that you just sucked on an LED lollipop. And because they're see-through, they're easy to put on and feel more like glossy balms than lipsticks. Here are a few of my favorites:
- Fashion, Photography, Philanthropy: The Humane Society of New York’s Fourth Benefit Photography AuctionJune 10, 2013, 7:58 pm
Helping animals in need, with style.
The post Fashion, Photography, Philanthropy: The Humane Society of New York’s Fourth Benefit Photography Auction appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 10, 2013, 7:51 pm
Look fresh as a summer daisy with these festival-themed items.
The post A Unique Summer Festival Look appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 10, 2013, 1:58 pm
Flower Power! Let these floral fragrances help you welcome spring!
The post Flower Power! Floral Fragrances Perfect for Warm Weather appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 10, 2013, 2:09 am
Craft your cool down this summer with great brews, food and more at the hot spot Tavern 29.
The post Tavern 29 – A Cool Summertime Spot for Craft Beer and More appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 10, 2013, 2:04 am
The post It’s a Nice Day for a…Wine Country Wedding: Tying the Knot at Landmark Vineyards appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 10, 2013, 1:12 am
Say hello to your uncle…Uncle Val’s Botanical Gin, that is, for refreshing summer cocktails and more, courtesy of 35 Maple Street Spirits.
The post Uncle Val’s Botanical Gin – A Delicious Cure to Boring Drinks appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 7, 2013, 4:00 pmWe've compiled a list of the top formulas on the market for every climate, skin type, and budget.
- June 7, 2013, 1:00 pmNow that winter is officially behind us, we're ready to get glowing.
- June 7, 2013, 9:56 amAmarté Skin Care began as a love story. It starts with a man and a woman, Dr. Craig Kraffert, founder of Dermstore, and his wife. Like most juicy love stories, conflict can often occur. A...
- June 7, 2013, 5:00 amA beauty competition is not just about physical attributes, the Indonesian organizer of the Miss World pageant said in explaining why there will be no bikini-clad contestants.
- June 6, 2013, 8:56 pmIf you're anything like us, you've gotten way into the alien trend after seeing Spring Breakers, thanks to James Franco's character, Alien — the gangster with a heart of gold.
- June 6, 2013, 5:22 pm
Struggling with split-ends? Try Organix’s NEW Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Collection! Not just for smoothing wild tresses, keratin oil can treat sad strands and add mega shine.
The post New Trends in Keratin: Organix’ Anti-Breakage Collection Adds Mega Shine appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 6, 2013, 5:15 pm
Experience the science and artistry of hair coloring and cutting at Eiji Salon.
The post Eiji’s Precision Dry Cut, Color & 5 Steps to Strand Smoothness appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 6, 2013, 4:40 pm
Barbara Reich’s Ten Commandments of Organizing.
The post Let Our People Be Organized: Wisdom from the Moses of Organization appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 6, 2013, 3:47 pm
Looking for something different? Try Discover Outdoors' kayaking and wine tasting expedition.
The post Discover Outdoors: The New Yorker’s Solution to Adventuring Outside the 212 appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 6, 2013, 5:00 amAmika: Hairdo Bar, a 700-square-foot styling-only salon with a floral motif, opens in Hong Kong.
- June 4, 2013, 2:20 pm
Use these tips to make your hair as awesome as can be.
The post Prom Hair DIY: Creating the perfect prom ‘do at home appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 4, 2013, 1:44 pm
Gift dad with a scalp massage, precision haircut, and bottle of Nicolas Feuillatte champagne at the Takamichi Salon.
The post Father’s Day Special: Champagne + Takamichi Pampering appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 4, 2013, 3:36 am
Get whisked away to a memorable vacation in Guanacaste.
The post Where Nature Meets Nurture appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:33 pm
Looking for a way to spice up your summer? Check out the seven new alluring fragrances—and nourishing skincare—of the just-released SolScents sunscreen line!
The post Spice Up Your Summer with New SolScents appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 2:51 pm
See what worthy and innovative companies won this year's CEW Awards!
The post The 2013 CEW Award Winners Are… appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 2:10 pm
Orange! Green! We go bright and bold in this month's Best Bets. We promise – you can pull off orange lips and green eyes, just not together!
The post Best Bets: June 2013 appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 1:01 pm
Win a bagful of incredible, CEW award-winning products.
The post Incredible GIVEAWAY: CEW Award Winners Gift Bag!!! appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 8:12 amWhen it comes to defining what makes a product top-of-the-line, leave it to a Trump to tell us exactly what ingredients are essential in a luxury skincare collection. A beauty insider from an early age, Melania Trump, the former model and wife of The Do...
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
Great gift ideas for grads and dads!
The post Best Gifts for Dads and Grads appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
Father’s Day Gift Ideas: From President Obama’s wristwatch to The Waldorf Astoria and a Gatsby Style.
The post Father’s Day Gifts: The Coolest Finds Ever! appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
Get the French Woman's secret to fighting cellulite .
The post Beauty Secrets of French Women: Cellulite Fighting Lotions appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
Give Dad the gift of relaxation this Fathers Day.
The post Fathers Day Spa Treatments appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
In Travel, discover why Norwegian Cruise Line’s new ship The Breakaway completely redefines the word awesome. It offers a lot for everyone.
The post Norwegian Breakaway Cruises into NYC (with Something for Everyone) appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
Eau de Cologne has a history that dates back to the 1700s in Cologne, Germany. Italian immigrant and visionary, Giovanni Farina, created the first fragrance that reminded him of his childhood; it was herbal, floral and conjured up the fresh clean scent after a rainstorm. Since that first creation, the cologne industry has boomed like [...]
The post Father’s Day Scents: Krigler & Prada & Camuto…Oh my! appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 3, 2013, 4:00 am
Google ‘Ayurvedic in Paris’ and you’ll discover a number of spas, yogi centers, cafés and medicine centers that all practice this ancient Indian medicine (which means ‘life knowledge’). What you won’t find is an Anyurvedic skincare line…until now. I’m happy to say that after searching for almost 5 years, there’s a new skincare line called [...]
The post Et voilà! B/Attitude is here. appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- June 2, 2013, 5:00 amPhotographs of hairstylists in New York City.
- June 1, 2013, 5:01 pmWe've rounded up our favorite looks and the products you'll need to pull them off at home.
- May 30, 2013, 9:00 pmWe're willing to bet that your social calendar this summer includes at least one wedding. While it's lovely being a guest at such a romantic event, choosing a look can sometimes be tricky, even when it comes to the beauty department. We consulted stylist
- May 30, 2013, 8:06 pmWrinkles are so 2012. The worldwide antiaging market is now focusing on brighter, more even-toned skin as the fountain of youth.
- May 30, 2013, 4:00 pmMeet this office-appropriate gateway mani! Our favorite nail guru Fleury Rose shows us step-by-step how to get this easy and understated look.
- May 30, 2013, 2:57 pm
K.I.D.S. helps children affected by the Oklahoma City tornado.
The post Oklahoma City Tornado Relief Efforts: Fashion Delivers. Literally. appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- May 30, 2013, 2:07 pm
Aveda and Stella McCartney team up to create a sleek, modern look for Fall 2013.
The post Aveda and Stella McCartney: A Sleek, Modern Collaboration appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- May 30, 2013, 5:00 amNew makeup products are eliminating the current scourge of American diets.
- May 29, 2013, 4:28 pmAre you an early riser or a get-up-and-go work warrior? Either way, you can rock a polished look with these effective makeup strategies, no matter what your morning schedule.
- May 29, 2013, 2:57 am
From fancy shmancy galoshes to sustainable umbrellas made from cork, there’s no reason not to look stylish on a rainy day!
The post Look Fabulous Even in the Rain!
Stay Dry and Be Stylish appeared first on Beauty News NYC - The First Online Beauty Magazine.
- May 24, 2013, 3:00 pmBaze Mpinja's efforts to find makeup for her dark skin were frustrating. But now, beauty giants are finally thinking outside the beige
- May 24, 2013, 3:00 pmWe called upon nail artist Fleury Rose to show us step-by-step how to make our digits a little less prim and proper and a little more Sid and Nancy.
- May 23, 2013, 8:00 pmFrom glossy hair to gorgeous eyes, these Charleston, South Carolina, charmers showcase their most covetable traits.
- May 21, 2013, 7:00 pmWomen from all over the world confess how much they spend on their tresses in The Hair Diaries.
- May 21, 2013, 4:09 pm
Beach season is one week away ? and if your love handles, thigh jiggle and beer belly are still lurking around, then you?re probably looking for an intensive fitness regimen to start immediately. Which is why it?s so convenien...
- May 21, 2013, 4:00 pmLeave the neutrality for office politics and accent your 9-to-5 look with a hit of color.
- May 20, 2013, 7:00 pmBetween weekends at the beach, music festivals, and casual poolside parties, summer is one of our favorite seasons to experiment with our beauty looks. Looking to the runway at Givenchy Fall 2013 and model-of-the-moment Chloe Nørgaard for inspiration
- May 14, 2013, 1:00 pmIs there a more perfect summer hairstyle than a ponytail? We think not.
- May 14, 2013, 5:00 amMr. Battelle, often called the first celebrity hairdresser, defined the styles of famous names like Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe and Jacqueline Kennedy.
- May 10, 2013, 9:32 amBeauty buffs and Marc Jacobs fans alike have been eagerly awaiting the color cosmetics line that the luxury designer announced over a year ago. Last week we got a teaser when actress Sofia Coppola wore the much-anticipated makeup for part of her Met Ball ...
- May 7, 2013, 5:00 pmFrom faux hawks to peroxide blondes, the red carpet at last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala was filled with edgy, rebellious beauty looks. See which stunners took this year's "Punk: Chaos to Couture" theme to heart right here.
- May 6, 2013, 8:00 pmFor the past 27 years, cutting-edge breakthroughs have played an essential role in our Prix d'Excellence Beauty Awards. This year, the best innovations were unanimously selected by our jury of 19 esteemed international journalists.
- May 6, 2013, 4:30 pmWe got some expert tips for four of this season's hippest au naturale hairstyles to try. Read on for professional pointers, and see how our favorite celebs are rocking these trends!
- May 2, 2013, 5:00 pmGet your skin summer ready with these face and body scrubs.
- May 2, 2013, 5:00 pmThese products will make you not look tired!
- May 2, 2013, 5:00 amBee pollen, venom and royal jelly are being used along with honey, and increasingly in creams and serums for the face.
- May 2, 2013, 5:00 amBee pollen, venom and royal jelly are being used along with honey, and increasingly in creams and serums for the face.
- May 1, 2013, 9:46 amLuxury beauty mavens know what they like and where they want to spend their money. Some choose to splurge on lip stains while others swear by top-label mascara tubes. But one product that is commonly overlooked is the actual tools you?re using to apply yo...
- April 30, 2013, 10:00 pmYou're an ambitious woman with a crazy-busy schedule and limited cash flow. Where to invest your precious resources? Here, our roundup of beauty-enhancing splurges sure to boost your career prospects.
- April 29, 2013, 10:33 amAfter celebrating Earth Day last week, we?ve become much more aware of the kinds of chemicals, toxins and other harmful ingredients that are commonly used in health, beauty and fragrance products. We now have a whole new appreciation for eco-friendly beau...
- April 23, 2013, 9:39 amAnyone hoping to someday posses the same kind of flowing locks as British socialite and model Tamara Ecclestone is now in luck: the young entrepreneur is set to launch a luxury hair and beauty product line later this year. SHOW Beauty will include 11 styl...
- April 22, 2013, 9:54 amIt?s Earth Day, and we couldn?t think of a more beautiful way to celebrate than by throwing together a list of our favorite eco-friendly makeup and skincare products. Back in the day, before we knew all about the danger of using chemical-laden tubes and c...
- April 19, 2013, 11:44 amRegardless of your gender, taking care of your skin is one regimen you should never neglect. Everyone should develop a personal skin care routine and stick to it. As much as we admittedly focus on ones attire or physique, it is always the face that initia...
- April 19, 2013, 5:00 amA video focusing on Dove’s findings that only 4 percent of women consider themselves beautiful has been viewed more than seven million times on YouTube.
- April 19, 2013, 5:00 amA 30-minute documentary that aims to empower African-American women was backed by Procter & Gamble, but the filmmakers maintained creative freedom.
- April 18, 2013, 9:00 pmBelieve it or not, some women hear "OMG, your skin looks amazing!" all day long. Imitation being the best form of flattery, we asked four pros—who make complexion perfection their business—what they use at home.
- April 16, 2013, 7:00 pmReady to rock Miami Fashion Week, these fresh-faced stunners reveal their signature features.
- April 9, 2013, 7:22 amYoga these days has gone so far beyond Hatha and Vinyasa. Hybrids are all the rage, as multi-certified instructors figure out how to combine it with other practices like martial arts, dance, swimming and more. Aside from the obvious
- April 2, 2013, 8:46 amAnyone looking to channel their inner Parisienne is in luck thanks to a new line of luxury beauty products on the market. Created by travel and lifestyle journalist Slavica Monczka...
- March 28, 2013, 5:00 amJust as the Whole Foods Markets have helped make over Americans’ diets, the chain’s Whole Body shops are laying claim to their complexions.
- March 21, 2013, 11:21 amThough you might have the best intentions of living an eco-friendly lifestyle, the limited selection of all-natural beauty products might leave you frustrated. That's what Tania Reuben, founder of the website
- March 8, 2013, 10:45 amThe Oscars have come and gone in their annual Hollywood whirlwind of diamonds, frills and unnecessarily long acceptance speeches, and while we are still consuming ourselves with vicious battles in the ?best and worst dressed? game with friends and co-work...
- March 1, 2013, 12:28 pmA perfume shouldn't be obvious or overpowering to the wearer (or bystanders)? rather, it should mold into the skin to create a subtle surprise for intimate moments....
- February 28, 2013, 1:16 pmOnly a few months have passed since we proclaimed our New Year's resolutions on January 1st, but that is plenty of time for the motivation needed to keep them in place to start wearing thin. A lifestyle or
- February 26, 2013, 12:27 pmIn the lingering last months of winter, when the mood is grey and the sun still sets way too early, any little hint of spring is a welcome reprieve. That is why we are slightly enamored with the new colors released by Dior for its Chérie Bow
- February 21, 2013, 12:56 pmGrammy-winning pop star Rihanna turns 25 today, and in light of her worldwide success, she has every reason to celebrate. Aside from the triumph of her latest album, Unapologetic, it was just announced that Rihanna is partnering with MAC Cosmetics ...
- February 19, 2013, 10:33 am
For many a bespoke Bentley motorcar evokes the sweet smell of success. Now the fabled British car brand is launching its own limited edition fragrance collection for men that?s every bit as luxurious as the finishes on its beautiful vehicles...
- February 18, 2013, 12:53 pmSaid to be inspired by the 90?s (don?t worry, there are no Zubaz pants, scrunchies, slap bracelets or henna tattoo chockers,) the newest NARS luxury cosmetics collection is a fre...
- February 15, 2013, 9:47 amLuxury brand Kate Spade New York?s newest fragrance is, in more ways than one, unlike any of the label?s previous bottles. Aside from being geared towards a more mature audience tha...
- February 14, 2013, 11:50 amWe?ve all seen the seductive campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana?s updated version of its iconic luxury fragrance, ?Pour Femme,? but we just got our hands on the bottle for the first tim...
- February 13, 2013, 1:00 pmStill looking for someone to call your Valentine? Put down the wine and chocolates, pull yourself together, and instead treat yourself to a well-deserved love potion. Show yourself some appreciation with the newest
- February 11, 2013, 10:00 amEver since the ?lad mag? boom of the ?90s that saw the birth of publications like Maxim, men everywhere have become more concerned with their appearance and everything that comes with it? from th...
- February 1, 2013, 3:28 amDonald Faison and Cacee Cobb revealed that they're having a baby! With the love month right around the corner, Donald Faison and Cacee Cobb will definitely have plenty of reasons to celebrate V-Day to the fullest.
- February 1, 2013, 12:13 amSapphire, a gemstone known to signify beauty, purity, strength, and wealth, has been inspiring products everywhere. This includes Charriol's Imperial Saphir perfume.
- January 31, 2013, 5:43 amWith the CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Liquid Makeup, exuding a beauty glow a la Kate Middleton will be such an easy feat!
- January 31, 2013, 3:39 amBefore Lindsay Lohan appears before a judge again, she better learn how to put together a proper — and stylish — courtroom attire.
- January 30, 2013, 7:05 amExcited about the upcoming Valentine's Day, but still fussing about what to wear? Here are three different looks we created to give you an idea on how to look your best on that romantic date with your guy.
- January 30, 2013, 6:39 amWe were so wrong to think that they have moved on. Liberty Ross has finally filed for divorce from her husband Rupert Sanders, just six months after his cheating scandal with Kristen Stewart happened.
- January 29, 2013, 7:14 amWhile other beauty brands pay tribute to iconic people through their makeup collections, Urban Decay focused on creating two enchanting eye palettes inspired by the upcoming Disney flick Oz the Great and the Powerful.
- January 29, 2013, 6:54 amThe Shrine Auditorium saw a crowd of celebrities in their designer gowns out to celebrate and recognize the winners of the 19th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Here's a roundup of the actresses who literally swept us away with their exceptional sartorial choices.
- January 28, 2013, 7:33 amWhile other red carpet events were saturated with bright colored gowns, the 24th Annual Producers Guild Awards was enveloped in black courtesy of stars' endless display of LBDs. Find out who made it in our list of black dress-wearing stunners.
- January 28, 2013, 6:46 amWave goodbye to teenybopper Miley Cyrus and say hello to a sexier soon-to-be Mrs. Liam Hemsworth. The former Disney star showed some skin on the cover of Cosmopolitan's March 2013.
- June 19, 2013, 5:00 amStay safe while still achieving that oh so lovely summer glow with these sunless options.